23 year-old Timothy Moser of the ACE Productivity podcast, and the founder of MasterofMemory.com grew up in the country helping to care for his family’s farm and business. Milking goats was not uncommon to this guy!
Even with a humble background, Timothy had enough drive and passion to pursue his dream of starting a business that could provide him the lifestyle he knew he could have.
In this episode we talk about:
- A lifestyle around podcasting
- How did Timothy get involved in podcasting
- The ACE Productivity Show
- Timothy’s numerous podcasts
- The learning curve giving way to creating Master of Memory and Accelerated Spanish
- What learning has been acquired in creating very first podcast
- Blogs turned into podcast
- The connections made through podcast mean more
- Podcasts pointing people to business website
- Having a podcast to build up personal brand
- Achievement’s gained upon starting a podcast
- Master of Memory: A Podcast on Memorization
- Leads gathered from podcasts are HOT Leads
- Filling the “needs” of the audience
- Helping people change their thinking about learning
- Teaching people how to learn in the most efficient, effective and fun way
- Where do audience fit in terms of timing
- How to go about creating a sequence to filter audience
- Making people want to read their email rather than stealing their email
- Giveaway contests: step one on making an audience into a client
- Responding to emails personally to keep clients interested
- Asking clients for reviews and comments
- Getting people to say “Yes”
- Timothy’s adventure to learn Spanish
- Virtual Working: work wherever, whenever
- Podcast’s role in increasing revenue
- Memorizing is Rote Learning
- Finding fun ways of learning
- Learning Innovations
- Why is podcasting “Hot” now
- Finding out if people are interested in listening to you
What would’ve made it easier/What would you have changed?
- Spending more time with friends
When someone is considering a podcast as a medium, how do I know if it’s for me? How complicated is it to do a podcast?
- Doing a podcast a number of times a day
- Takes commitment
How often should I podcast?
- As frequently as people want to listen and make it as long as people need it to be
What is the difference a podcast make?
- Unique value of podcast
- Selling uniqueness
What are the most important things to consider?
- Learn how to podcast
- Be consistent
- Get a website
- Start building an audience
- Podcasts are personal
- Knowing what the objective is
- Quality of podcasting is better
Which podcast should I follow, why and how often?
Where to find Timothy Moser
Listen and Watch the full speech used in the intro – Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do.
Download or Play the Episode below
Podcast: Play in new window | Download