Tim Paige is the host of ConversionCast, the new podcast from the prevalent organization LeadPages. He is known in numerous circles of solopreneurs, business people, online advertisers, partner advertisers and so forth. Everybody in that world knows him as one of the kick-ass fellows bringing us LeadPages and their podcast, ConversionCast.
Furthermore, when you hear him discuss about opt-in pages, conversions, and email tips and tricks, you’ll instantly hear the enthusiasm in his voice. He cherishes his work in light of the fact that it assists individuals with loving you do what they adore most.
In any case, before he joined the group at LeadPages, Tim was a performer, an associate advertiser and a voiceover artis. A man of numerous abilities, he imparts to us the lessons he’s learned from all of those endeavors. .
Being on Total Request Live show was slightly a whoop dee doo! Tim says the experience of TRL set him up for being a solopreneur in numerous regards; he took in the worth in saying yes and following something you need, whether you think you’ll get it or not.
In this episode we talk about:
- How LeadPages works?
- More people are getting LeadPages savvy
- How much time could save working through using LeadPages
- How Leadpages could help as tool that can do a job without frustrations which is so worth it
- Why a Podcast?
- How they came up with ConversionCast Podcast that allowed them to create a channel to communicate with people
- Thought Leadership
- How they developed a podcast to serve people to fulfill their needs and build connections
- The importance of building and developing relationship through podcasting
- Podcasting have to be engaging and entertaining and create concept that people want to listen
- The biggest trend in voice acting
- The importance of being conversational and just do it and you’ll find your authentic voice eventually
- Developing business through Podcasting but have business around that made sense
- Podcast as a marketing channel
- Start podcast to grow your audience
- How Podcasting works to every Entrepreneurs to develop awareness in local market place
- The ConversionCast ROI
- The two things they focus in ConversionCast show to know if they are trending upward or downward
- Call to action to opt in for a custom lead magnet for each episodes which is called the content upgrade
- Direct to customer way to promote webinar
- How long does it take entirely creating each episodes
- Why podcasting is so hot all of a sudden?
- How Tim Paige started his voice acting career?
- The importance of making and putting effort in your best that you possibly can
When someone is considering a podcast as a medium, how do I know if it’s for me? How complicated is it to do a podcast?
I have found that there are million other ways that are less difficult to form your business. Now that being said, what a podcast is good for is for developing an audience which you can build a business around. So What I would do is have a business in mind or have a business in general, it’s something that you’re excited about, that you’re good at, that provides value to the world in some way and have a podcast be a way, one way not your whole way, but one way to get an audience for that business for that product whether it’s a service or whatever.
A podcast what it really is, is a marketing channel and lastly an entertainer and you want to start a podcast and turn that into something where eventually you have so many listeners that they want to subscribe to the paying version of your podcast and you get sponsored and that kind of thing. But that kind of thing is so difficult and so rear.
What are the first mistakes that podcasters often make?
- Copying exactly other formula wouldn’t make you unique to have a successful podcast
- Don’t try to be somebody else and be yourself when it comes to podcasting
What are the most important things to consider?
- Podcasting community is one of the best communities I’ve ever been a part of. It’s so welcoming and open to new people. If you have a business, a podcast is a great way to promote that business, generates awareness for you.
- Provide a show that something unique or something that haven’t heard before that is entertaining while also helping solve a problem
- Podcast would be a part of your business plan because you could use your podcast to gain authority, to connect with other influencers, to use as a tool as a way to get your brand and message out there to show that you’re an expert and that only enhances the revenue generating things that you have. That’s the smarter easier way to go than to just say “I’m going to start a podcast and make money out of bad revenue.
Which podcast should I follow, why and how often?
I do still get some time to listen to podcast. I do listen to some marketing podcast. However again, I find that a lot of them are anecdotal. So I listen to some very specific marketing podcasts. I listen to a lot of voice over podcasts. I listen to a lot of nerdy marvel podcasts because I am a kind of book fanatic and my favorite podcast to listen to right now and for anybody listening you should check it out, it’s called “Cloud City Cast. It’s a show for fans of star wars, Marvel and Disney and it’s so much fun. The host are a blast.
Where to find Tim
Listen and Watch the full speech used in the intro –
Download or Play the Episode below
Podcast: Play in new window | Download