Taki is the creator of Marketing Machine. He assists with creation of leads for coaches so that they avoid burnout. His system creates leads and helps a coach leverage their time with mentorship programs.
Since 2004, Taki Moore has been the go-to-guy for coaches when they need to book appointments, fill seminars, and sign clients quickly. Taki works with business and executive coaches who are frustrated by their lack of clients. He’s on a mission to eliminate cold calling, chasing, and high pressure selling from the coaching industry, replacing it with education-based marketing.
His Coach Marketing Machine & the Rapid Selling System combine to consistently generate leads and convert them into high paying clients.
He’s most proud of some of the incredible turnarounds his clients have created with his systems, like the coach who was $30,000 in debt and just 24 days away from having to go back and get a job.
… Just 87 days later, the coach was earning $32,000 a month, and ranked #2 in his territory.
“Unfortunately, most of the things they taught you about marketing your coaching business just don’t work in the real world. Too many coaches struggle to make enough money to survive — and those that do make good money have no time left to enjoy it” Says Taki.
“It doesn’t have to be that way. All you need is a marketing system that gets the prospects chasing you, not the other way around”.
Great coaching has made me who I am today. It’s an incredible force for good, and I want to help business & executive coaches to get the cash, clients & confidence they need to make a bigger impact.
If you are a coach that is already clearing over 10k a month and you’re ready to take your business to the next level, Taki is your guy.
Taki Moore – a.k.a. the “MacGyver of Marketing” – is the specialist in quick, inexpensive marketing techniques that get fast and highly profitable results for coaches.
In this episode we talk about:
- Coach Marketing Machine
- The problems facing by the Entrepreneurs
- How do we become world class
- How we build following an Audience around what we do to raise and help more people
- Blogging and Content Marketing
- The 5 steps in having clients the best ways
- Identifying Audience
- Creating Facebook Ad to get people visit the landing page
- Thank You Page
- Creating short video to identify problems
- What to do to attract an ideal person
- What’s the way that you can give your best work to some clients
- The importance of targeting and filtering certain kind of person of who you can help
- Taki’s 10 minute call framework
- Identify your clients problems and causes of the problem and what to do something about it
- Open the door to invite clients to another next call which is the strategy session
- Knowing clients revenue
- The importance of fresh, unique and amazing podcast
- The case study framework they created with James Schramco before starting a podcast
- What would be the good case study podcast episode look like to win clients
- The framework as the key to make everything fast in a podcast
- How they inspired thousands of Australian entrepreneurs on how they approach things
- The benefits of podcasting
- Sharing your message easier through podcasting
- In podcasting, good conversation feels kind a authentic and real
- Taki’s first podcast journey
- 3 Roles in the business
- The importance of having a project manager and a process manager who are open to new ideas
- How Taki Moore manages his business projects to create the program even better
- The other most important things to consider in creating a successful podcast
- Creating a premise, valuable framework and A chemistry in doing a podcast that makes the show great to listen to
What are the most important things to consider?
There are maybe three things to make the show successful. I think the first thing is premise. You need an angle that makes the show unique. Something that’s going to stand out.
Number two would be a framework to make it valuable to them and easy for you to create. I think that’s the other thing that a framework does.
I think the third thing is chemistry. Especially if you do a show or maybe you can do a show by yourself and tell yourself I personally would find that a challenge. Anytime that there’s a show, you want to have a chemistry between you and your co-host. So I just want to find like chemistry that really works that you feel good about. It becomes the show great to listen and useful and unique in marketing a business. Having the unique show make the show great.
Which podcast should I follow, why and how often?
I really like 10 times talk, (www.10xtalk.com ) with Joe Polish and Dan Sullivan. Mostly because I think Dan is one of the few kind a certified legends in the world. I think he’s amazing.
Here’s a couple that I think interesting. The show is extraordinary. It’s called mastermind talks. This is one of the show events that I love to get along to. (www.mmtpodcast.com) . There’s a Leadership show podcast by a guy Andy Stanley. I think it’s such a great podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download