What’s it mean to be omnipresent online? How do you become omnipresent while still remaining authentic? Two important questions to answer if you’d like to build your online presence and gain more podcast listeners.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On this episode of Should I Start a Podcast, we hear Trevor Young talk about omnipresence and what it means for building your personal brand. Trevor has years of experience in marketing and communications and uses his vast knowledge to mentor those just starting out with a podcast or online business.
Trevor talks about how incredibly vital it is for you to build an online presence on all social media platforms to draw listeners to your podcast. There’s a variety of ways to do this, but it’s all done through having amazing content and sharing that amazing content.
Being consistent with all your content is how you build credibility, or as Trevor says “Don’t tell. Show.” In order to show people you’re the real deal, let them see your personality, and draw them in with quality content.
Also within this episode:
- How to show people you have “the chops”
- The difference between owned and earned media
- How to be omnipresent online
- Why it’s essential to earn trust to be successful
- How to find your narrative
- The two ways to earn media
- How to bring other people into the conversation
- Why you should respond to people on social media
- How to let your personality shine
- Why being consistent is the most important thing when creating content