There are big changes advancing on the horizon, and if you haven’t stocked your business bunker with the right survival kit, you could be in for a bumpy ride.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
In this episode, we take a look back at the hugely informative conversation between Ronsley and progressive entrepreneur Chris Krimitsos. Chris is one of those people that can’t sit still for long, he always has something in the mix. His boundless energy has allowed him to mastermind some incredible business ventures.
From becoming Executive Producer CK Productions, a film production company that produced his own critically acclaimed film project “The Messengers: A Podcast Documentary,” to his multiple podcasts and TV shows, as well as keynote speeches and seminars.
Chris is not one to miss an opportunity, and soon found his knowledge of marketing and media holds exclusivity and value, and so he launched Podfest Multimedia Expo, the week-long podcast educational gathering, which he grew to over 975 attendees in just five years.
Chris strives to empower audiences towards better opportunities for succeeding in business in the technologically complex 21st century, and in this conversation, that’s exactly what he provides. We discuss the inevitable onset of AI, why podcasting can set you up for the future and the hidden entrepreneurial opportunities in everything.
Also featured within this episode:
- The Messengers: A Podcast Documentary How Chris built a podcasting empire
- Why Chris has a fondness for the eccentricities of podcasters
- What Chris craves the most from his businesses
- How to ensure you cater for all in a conference setting
- The new LinkedIn video model
- Why you can find business opportunities everywhere
- Where podcasting is heading and how you can get on board
- Being prepared for the future – How AI is shaping business models
- How to run a successful event
- Crazy ideas that work on new mediums