So, how do I start a podcast exactly? There are so many answers to that question but with a little know how and expert guidance at hand, it’s actually easier than you think.
Join Ronsley Vaz as he talks with some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs from around the world, and picks their brain about doing what they love, navigating the challenges and anxieties of a self-made business and how to think outside the box.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business — or maybe you already have one, and you love listening to like-minded professionals — this podcast is for you.
This week you’re hearing triple, with a star studded panel of successful podcasters, live at 13th annual Networx conference. Networx is the informative yet relaxed conference hub that holds keynote speeches, networking possibilities and events for those in the developing stages of their career.
This impressive panel is hosted by Elizabeth Gibbons, the ultimate ‘questions master.’ She grills the guests with all the hard hitting, in-depth podcasting queries. On the guest panel and sitting with Amplify’s very own Ronsley Vaz, is the social media trainer and strategist guru, Stevie from Stevie Says Social, and host of The Twenty-Something Train Wreck podcast, Phoebe Parsons.
Combining this podcast-centric trio into one package has produced a concise vision of exactly how you can start a podcast – today. There is something for everyone in this discussion, so regardless of whether you’re a veteran or newbie – there are plenty of insights on exactly how you can build a successful podcasting brand.
Get a pen and paper at the ready folks; you don’t want to miss a moment!
What you can learn:
- Why podcasts are resonating with people more now than ever
- How our podcasters began their podcasting careers
- Stevie’s setup – The hardware and software you need to start
- Should you really start a podcast?
- How to take a podcast idea, package it and monetize it
- The best advice for the newbie podcaster
- What the panellists have learned through their careers
- Keeping it fresh – How to generate new episode ideas
- Finding the right guest and how to approach them
- Why it’s crucial to get the RIGHT sponsor
- How it’s transformed the panel’s businesses
Stevie Says Social – Website
Stevie Says Social – Instagram
Stevie Says Social – Facebook
Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck – Facebook
Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck – Instagram