Entrepreneurship is never an easy road to take – there are elements of fear, self-doubt and uncertainty that come along with the territory.
So, how do we combat these obstacles and what really makes for a successful entrepreneur?
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
In this episode, we’re revisiting the conversation between Ronsley and Jennifer Ho.
Jennifer has been a podcaster for a few years now, taking the industry by storm when it was just in its fledgling stages. This serial entrepreneur not only hosts her own show, Big Girls Panties, she is also positioned as the director of the podcasting studio in New York, The Hangar Studios.
The conversation takes a dive into how we can successfully approach a new project and why we need to expel our ego to get much needed help. They also discuss how to use your passion to drive your business and keep yourself motivated.
These two podcasting pros are going head to head in order to share their expertise – What more could you ask for?
Also featured within this episode:
- How Jen feels about being a pioneer
- Why we should all be taking risks
- The difference between ordinary people and entrepreneurs
- The value of speaking up and being able to offer something
- Why you need to leave your ego at the door
- Bringing a healthy culture element into a remote team
- What Jen’s biggest fear is
- Why you may not need bravery to be an entrepreneur