Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On this episode of Should I Start a Podcast we revisit our chat with Sally Foley-Lewis. Sally has spent the last 20 years coaching, mentoring and developing people to be more productive through building their people and team skills and being more effective with their task management. She focuses on working with middle managers, team leaders in large corporates and associations in Australia and overseas, as well as employers in small to medium sized businesses.
Ronsley and Sally have a far-ranging conversation that covers everything from finding inner peace as busybodies to the best way to capture our great ideas. Sally is an incredibly humble and wise leader, and I absolutely loved our talk.
Here’s some other things that we covered:
- How Sally wrote a book in two months
- Paying attention to the journey vs. just getting to the destination
- Gender equity and emotional intelligence
- The gift that comes with someone challenging our assumptions
- Why entrepreneurs are so terrible at delegating
- Building trust in our organisations
- Deciding what is ‘enough’ in our lives
- The ROI of podcasting