Networking and forced abduction are two concepts that typically don’t go together. But for Jordan Harbinger, host of the incredibly popular The Jordan Harbinger Show, networking literally saved his life.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On this episode of Should I Start a Podcast we tune into We Are Podcast for Jordan Harbinger’s keynote speech. It covered a gamut of profoundly useful tips for entrepreneurs, from networking advice for those who hate networking to the best way to introduce friends via email.
The last portion of his speech, however, detailed an adventure in Serbia where he was kidnapped by state police and interrogated while his friend was being beaten in the other room.
How did he escape? By using his charm. How exactly? Well, you’ll have to listen to find out.
Besides his terrifying ordeal, Jordan also covers:
- How being a nervous kid shaped who Jordan is today
- Why entitled people generally don’t do well in life
- The importance of giving without expectation
- How introversion can be used to your advantage
- Why networking is a muscle
- The best way to get help from people — without being a leech
- Why you should make an “interesting person fund”
- How a professional mentor changed the way Jordan thought about work
The Jordan Harbinger Show
Jordan Harbinger – Facebook
Jordan Harbinger – Twitter
Jordan Harbinger – YouTube
Jordan Harbinger – LinkedIn
Jordan Harbinger – Instagram
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download