Building a profitable business and nurturing an audience that not only brings regular business but also actively promotes you and your brand is a key focus for many business owners.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On today’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast we have a real treat, John Lee Dumas. If you love podcasts, chances are you’ve heard of John Lee Dumas. He’s the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, a massively-popular podcast that has grown into a seven-figure business in just a few short years.
Going from podcast fan to entrepreneur took some hard work and some smart thinking. But lucky for us, John was willing to share some of his core tips for making a podcast profitable at We Are Podcast 2017, so we’ve bundled it up into an episode just for you.
Podcast hosts and aficionados alike will love his presentation, as it’s packed with useful advice and anecdotes from his journey.
John shares with us:
- What a funnel is and why your business needs one
- How to come up with a niche for your brand
- The importance of implementing systems in your business
- How to repurpose your content to maximise its effectiveness
- Where to implement your calls to action
- Why you should have one-on-one calls with listeners
- How to find purpose in your work
- The Chinese proverb that John lives by
John Lee Dumas – LinkedIn
Entrepreneurs on Fire
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download