A good content strategy is hard to come by. In today’s hyper-stimulated world, we’re simply bombarded by text, audio and video everywhere we look. In order to stand out, there’s a few things you can do.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
In this episode of Should I Start a Podcast we are sharing the incredible learnings from the convince panel from We Are Podcast 2017. We assembled a crack squad of successful entrepreneurs to hear their proven strategies for producing content that is interesting, engaging and helps boost their brand. The conversation was incredibly enlightening —- and sometimes downright hilarious. If you create content in any way, you’ll want to listen to this one.
The panel includes:
- Adam Franklin, CEO at Bluewire Media
- Yann Ilunga, Podcasting Consultant & Systems Strategist, Podcast Success Academy
- Sean D’Souza, Owner, PsychoTactics
- Amber Hawken, Founder and Director at Amber Hawken and Calm Mind Project
Our star studded lineup covers::
- The benefits of going against the flow
- How one website maximised profits with one simple tactic
- Why we shouldn’t be trying to convince people to buy our product
- How to really connect with your audience, not just pay lip service
- What being a “guru” really means
- The power of repurposing content
- How to find new content ideas
- How to make membership models work
We Are Podcast – Website
Adam Franklin – LinkedIn
Sean D’Souza – LinkedIn
Yann Ilunga – LinkedIn
Amber Hawken – LinkedIn
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download