Selling your product is painful, even if you really believe in your business. It’s hard to to cold-call people and confidently tell them why they should drop what they’re doing and hand over their money.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
In this episode of Should I Start a Podcast we are sharing the convert panel from We Are Podcast 2017. We brought together a group of experts who has had plenty of experience with the art of the sale. Their advice for wavering business owners? It’s not about creating a perfect product, but comes down to something much more basic.
Give the podcast a listen to get their inside tips on how to make sales less painful.
Panel guests include:
- Nathan Chan, CEO & Publisher of Foundr Magazine
- Carla Papas, Co-founder of The Merrymaker Sisters
- Adam Franklin, CEO at Bluewire Media
- Clarissa Rayward, Lawyer at The Happy Family Lawyer
They also cover:
- The value of content when it comes to sales
- The one thing too many entrepreneurs ignore
- Why you should fall in love with your customers, not your product
- How to use your community to refine your product
- Why unpaid partnerships can be beneficial
- The importance of having a refined pitch
- How to find high-quality and lucrative partnerships
- Why you sometimes have to say “no” to potential sponsors
We Are Podcast – Website
Amplify Agency – Website
Adam Franklin – LinkedIn
Clarissa Rayward -LinkedIn
Nathan Chan – LinkedIn
Carla Papas – LinkedIn