The word ‘freedom’ is completely multifaceted, and can mean a multitude of things to different people depending on where you are standing at the time. As with most things in the current climate, the dynamic within business has shifted. Waves of entrepreneurs are valuing their time more than dollars, and putting a new perspective on what it means to have freedom.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
This week’s episode has Ronsley in the hot seat as he strikes up a conversation with our special guest host the sensational Madison Manathunga of The Freedom Choice podcast. He candidly answers the tough questions surrounding the perceptions of freedom, discusses his own personal business struggles and how he came out the other side to become the podcasting guru he is today.
We also discuss:
- Ronsley the observer
- Imposter Syndrome and mastering your mind
- What is freedom really?
- Ronsley’s past life and his new entrepreneurial journey
- How podcasting is giving everyone a voice
- Why having an inflated ego means you miss opportunities
- Why the world loves podcasts and craves more!
- How podcasts are changing the conversations we’re having
- What’s on the horizon for Amplify
- How you can take action to harness more freedom
The Freedom Choice podcast
Ronsley’s TEDx Talk
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download