Learn CRM and precision marketing to develop a strategic business initiative
CRM, or customer relationship management, is a crucial aspect of business development. It involves collecting and analysing customer data to create personalised and targeted marketing campaigns. Data insights play a vital role in understanding customer behaviour and preferences, helping businesses make informed decisions. Precision marketing utilises these data insights to deliver tailored messages and experiences to individual customers, maximising engagement and driving business growth.
Curtis Schmidt is the President and Chief Growth Officer MENA at RAPP. Curtis brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the table. I gained valuable insights into precision marketing and the ethical use of data. Curtis’s expertise in bridging the gap between business, marketing and technology was evident, and his emphasis on clear communication and authentic value creation resonated with me. Overall, the discussion shed light on the evolving landscape of precision marketing and the crucial role of data in driving business growth.
- Curtis Schmidt discusses his involvement in the automotive industry and the importance of transitioning to renewable resources for a more sustainable lifestyle. (00:01:57)
- The transformation of the marketing industry post-COVID, shifting from traditional communication to CRM and precision marketing based on authentic value and business growth. (00:06:00)
- Curtis Schmidt discussed the importance of first-party data, precision marketing, the changing data landscape, and the ethical use of customer data. (00:09:20)
- Curtis discusses the importance of open, authentic, and clear communication in different countries and the need for inclusive environments. (00:15:15)
- Importance of clear briefs and alignment among stakeholders in marketing strategies, as well as the challenges of extracting a clear brief from clients and measuring the effectiveness of marketing efforts. (00:21:39)
- AI causing disruption in the marketing industry, promoting reevaluation of business models, and highlighting the need for human decision-making alongside automation. (00:23:55)
- Philosophy of Curtis Schmidt when it comes to leadership. (00:31:37)
- Curtis attributes their success to identifying a market gap, delivering quality work, and forming partnerships with aligned principles. (00:32:41)
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned for the next episode when I talk to Marilyn Pinto from KFI Global about financial literacy. So, make sure to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
- RAPP Dubai: https://www.rapp.com/locations/dubai/