Learn how to have uncomfortable conversations and gain insights from different perspectives
Uncomfortable conversations… they’re not always easy, but they’re often the catalyst for growth and understanding. In a recent episode of my podcast, I had the privilege of engaging in a thought-provoking dialogue with the remarkable Kiri-Maree Moore. Together, we delved into the importance of embracing discomfort, diverse viewpoints, and disruptive leadership in our constantly evolving world. Our captivating conversation explored intriguing topics such as human intelligence, artificial intelligence, and the urgent need for new patterns of thinking. Join us as we shine a light on the power of these conversations to shape our perspectives and ignite positive change in both our personal and professional lives.
Kiri-Maree Moore is a true visionary, where she helps intelligent individuals make even smarter decisions. With a deep understanding of sustainable solution pathways, Kiri-Maree is bridging the gap between problems and solutions on a global scale. Her innovative and future-thinking approach to leadership, human intelligence, and culture has garnered her recognition. In this episode, we dive into her journey and the profound impact she’s making in the world.
In this episode you will:
- Learn how to embrace uncomfortable conversations for growth and change.
- Understand the importance of understanding different perspectives and listening to others.
- Learn to ask smarter questions and make effective decisions.
- Take a deeper look at the intersection of human intelligence, artificial intelligence, and divine intelligence.
- We answer a question about opening up conversations and being okay with disagreement.
- Rethink your value by challenging old approaches and thinking innovatively.
- Understand the power of asking effective questions and gaining insights from diverse perspectives.
- Hear us talk about disruptive leadership and the need for standing strong in your beliefs.
- Learn how to navigate uncomfortable conversations and find common ground.
- We talk in-depth about creating a platform for future generations to have a voice and make a positive impact.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned for the next week’s episode about From Ice Baths to Emotional Work with Robbie Bent. So, make sure to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
- The Decision Table Podcast
- Global Human Intelligence Podcast