Learn the impact of rebranding on business growth
Rebranding is a powerful process that can profoundly impact a business and its audience. By undergoing a rebrand, businesses can experience a shift in perspectives, attract new opportunities, and propel growth. It is a crucial aspect of business development that involves exploring the nuances of rebranding and gaining valuable insights into its transformative effects.
Joining us in this episode is the remarkable Bri Seeley. She is an entrepreneurial success designer who works with ambitious female entrepreneurs to create highly profitable businesses. She is also the Founder of infinite HERizons, a nonprofit on the mission to create economic equity for historically marginalized individuals through entrepreneurial education and empowerment. You may have seen her winning awards for Business Coach of the Year, on the TEDx stage delivering her revolutionary ‘From Wages to Wealth’ talk, or on any number of press outlets such as Good Morning America, The TODAY Show, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Women’s Health and more. Her expertise and unique perspective shed light on the challenges and triumphs of rebranding, offering invaluable guidance for anyone looking to embark on a similar journey.
In this episode you will:
- Start small and generate revenue no matter how small instead of waiting for perfection
- Be cautious of entrepreneurs teaching without proven success
- Understand fundamental business blocks, avoid relying on others’ success paths
- Focus on foundation and growth before seeking funding
- Utilize AI tools like VIDYO and Writeflow for efficient podcast editing and content creation
- Build relationships with potential guests and invite based on shared interests
- Leverage social media platforms and SEO strategies to promote the podcast
- Consider expanding the podcast’s presence to YouTube for increased visibilities
- Embrace change, adapt, and make an impact as an entrepreneur
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned next week when I talk with Maribel Lara, Head of Consulting at The Sasha Group. So, make sure to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.