Learn how to build business through niching and podcasting
To carve a distinctive presence in a saturated market, it’s imperative to pinpoint a specific niche and cultivate a well-defined target audience. By doing so, you not only stand out but also establish a solid foundation from which to operate. Treat your podcast as a potent business development tool, leveraging it to nurture relationships with your esteemed guests and gradually extend your reach to a broader audience. Maximize your podcast’s impact by creating compelling assets like video shorts and audiograms, strategically shared across social media platforms to engage and captivate your audience. Remember, low view counts should not deter your enthusiasm; content is often evergreen and can continue to resonate with audiences months down the road, ultimately contributing to your long-term success in the podcasting realm.
Jeff Mains is an expert at turning ideas into enterprises. He has built five companies totaling over $200 million in combined revenue, and four have been acquired by strategic buyers. He is the founder and CEO of healthcare SaaS Intelligent Contacts headquartered in Plano, Texas. Fanatical about helping entrepreneurs build stellar companies, Jeff is founder and CEO of SaaS growth accelerator Champion Leadership Group where he mentors business leaders to navigate complex challenges and create futureproof business.
- Niche down to a narrowly defined target market to stand out in a crowded market
- Building a future-proof business requires being for someone and having a specific ideal client profile
- Podcasts can serve as a top-of-funnel marketing tool and also as a business development tool
- Video should be used in podcasting and can be uploaded to YouTube and tagged as a podcast
- Audiograms, images, and video shorts can help increase engagement with podcast content on social media
- Building relationships with podcast guests can lead to business development opportunities
- Serving the audience and interacting with them regularly is key to podcast success.
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned next week when I talk to Bri Seeley, founder of infinite HERizons. So, make sure to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.