Before you start the episode, I want to announce that we are switching from publishing weekly to fortnightly. I’ll see you on the next episode. Also, I want you to know that I’m starting a new podcast titled My AI Love Affair. It’s your digital compass guiding you through the labyrinth of business growth using Artificial Intelligence (AI). Give it a follow use the learnings so that you can build your business.
Here’s the link for My AI Love Affair – myailoveaffair.com
Please, enjoy this episode.
Learn to plan, structure and strategize your podcast
Starting a podcast is a journey that requires careful planning and preparation. As a business owner, developing a unique voice and brand that sets your podcast apart from others is essential. Consistency is key to building an audience and growing success, so create a content and marketing plan that allows you to deliver quality episodes regularly. Don’t forget your podcast is a powerful tool for sharing your brand and message with the world.
In this episode, Petra Zink shares her efficient podcasting process with me, allowing her to create over 200 podcast episodes. Petra is a Certified Personal Branding & Digital Strategist and the Podcast Host of the Trusted Authority. Her ‘Trusted Authority’ helps individuals and executives establish their influence beyond their title and become known, respected, and trusted authorities in their industry. Through her coaching and consulting programs, keynotes, podcasts, and recently published books, Petra shares her expertise and works with leaders and companies to build future-proof capabilities.
- A clear theme and structure are essential for a successful podcast
- Bringing in guests who provide valuable insights and stories can enhance the podcast
- Research and preparation are key to creating engaging podcast episodes
- Adding a personal touch to the podcast can build relatability and trust with listeners
- Repurposing podcast content can help with marketing efforts and reach
- Podcasts can be a powerful tool for building trust and relationships with potential clients
- Having a dedicated time for podcast recording can help with consistency and productivity
- Mistakes are inevitable but can be opportunities for growth and improvement
- Consistency in podcasting is key to building an audience and growing success
- The podcast can be an effective vehicle for sharing a personal brand and message
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end, or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating; it helps us get more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that, go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.