Learn how to be flexible, consistent and fresh in podcasting
The power of mindset and consistency cannot be underestimated. A successful business owner or podcaster has a mindset focused on positivity, growth, and learning. They also understand that flexibility in their content is key to keeping their audience engaged and interested.
In this episode, I have the pleasure of talking with Athin Cassiotis, a highly successful business coach, mentor, and speaker with a proven track record of helping individuals create purposeful and successful lives on their terms. He has obtained big clients such as Scentre Group (Westfield), Kmart, and Target and has made multiple six figures. Athin’s inspiring story proves that anything is possible with the proper guidance and tools, and he is here to help you achieve the success and fulfilment you desire.
- Consistency is key to maintaining a successful podcast
- A growth mindset is important in both business and podcasting
- Crafting a unique bio for guests can add value to a podcast
- Creating a flow of questions during interviews can lead to more natural conversations
- The flexibility of having a wide range of topics
- Consider using AI to improve podcasting efficiency
- Ask high-quality questions during interviews to create engaging conversations
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end, or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating; it helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that, go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned next week when I talk with Petra Zink, Certified Personal Branding & Digital Strategist, International Speaker, Coach, Consultant, Author & Podcast Host of the Trusted Authority. So, subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.