Unlocking the Concepts of Artificial Intelligence for Business
I’ve had the great pleasure of sharing my creations and ideas at the Business Blueprint Conference recently. I decided to share my talk on how to delegate your business to AI into two parts for you who are loving We Are Podcast and are entrepreneurs.
In this first part, I cover the fundamentals of AI, machine learning, and prompt engineering, and how these components make AI a powerful tool for business growth and productivity. From ideation and brainstorming to audience delivery and analysis, I discuss the various ways AI can be used to improve your business. I also stress the importance of using AI with empathy and for the right reasons, so we can collaborate and make a positive impact in the world.
- AI applications in ideation, marketing, sales, productivity, analysis, and operations
- Delegating tasks to AI so that business owners can focus on other aspects of the business
- Responsibility in using AI with empathy and for the right reasons
- Use prompt engineering to achieve flow and get the desired output from AI
- Clarity, process, and execution are key to successful AI implementation
- Understanding AI concepts and components (algorithms, models, and data)
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Next week, how to delegate your business to AI Part 2. So, make sure to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.