Learn how to manage the impact of AI on identity and work
How massive is the impact of AI? As we navigate this new technological landscape, we must be adaptable, flexible, and willing to embrace change. Because the power of AI to solve complex problems and revolutionize industries also opens up ethical concerns surrounding fairness, bias, and our own identity.
In this episode, I talk with Ken Droz, a coach and expert in AI technology. Ken’s passion is helping people find their authentic voice in an increasingly automated world. He aims to bring a human element into the AI landscape and help individuals understand how AI changes the workforce and their identity.
- Manage the rate of change in an increasingly automated world
- Preserve our identity in the face of AI
- Understand the potential of AI to solve meaningful problems
- Understand that every AI Potential opens ethical problems
- Find ways to stay relevant in a changing world
- Understand the impact of AI on our jobs and our sense of self
- Embrace flexibility as we navigate the rapid pace of change
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you… I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us to be found.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned next week when I talk about the common mistakes in using AI. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.