Quantum Backward Thinking and Business Application
Quantum physics is a complicated idea that is usually studied in academia. But did you know that some businesses use these ideas to improve their work? By learning about the basic principles of quantum physics, leaders can apply quantum concepts to ensure business success.
In this episode, I had the honour of talking with Dr Leon Eisen, an affiliated member of the Royal Society of Medicine (UK), a member of the Forbes Business Counsel, and an official mentor at the Israeli Export Institute. Dr Eisen holds a PhD in physics from the Weisman Institute of Science and is a Senator at the World Business Angel Investment Forum. He is a serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in leadership and technology. He is the creator of the Quantum Backward Thinking Methodology for businesses to create reality from the future.
- Use quantum backward thinking methodology to identify the steps needed to achieve business goals
- The basics of quantum physics and its relevance to business
- Trust is a crucial factor in building relationships with clients and co-workers for business growth
- How quantum physics can help in developing practical leadership skills
- The role of artificial intelligence in improving decision-making
- The benefits of mentorship in business and how quantum physics principles can be applied to it
- Consider creating personalized voice-based content to stand out in a world where AI is becoming more prevalent
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast. wearepodcast.com
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you… I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on wearepodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
Stay tuned next week when I talk about how AI can help businesses scale with Jere Simpson. So, make sure to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.