Learn how to elevate your business by following your inner light
The inner light is your guide in the business world. It will show us where to focus our energy and attention and what we need to work on to progress. This advice is for more than just business owners; self-care is essential for everyone, especially those who want to make a difference or elevate their businesses.
In this episode, we speak with Phoebe Greenacre, a spiritual business coach, somatic therapist, and meditation and yoga teacher who inspires women to think outside the box and elevate their businesses. She believes self-care is essential to maintain physical, emotional, and mental health. She is a successfully exited entrepreneur with fifteen years in business and startups, plus over seven years in holistic healing and therapy.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn how Phoebe Greenacre, a spiritual business coach, somatic therapist and meditation + Yoga Teacher, help women to dream outside the box and elevate their businesses.
- Hear us talk about how her podcast impacted her business
- Learn how to shift your expert focus and develop your niche
- Hear how she build her network, turning her into a yoga teacher and somatic therapist
- Rethink your experience to cultivate confidence and resilience
- Understand how she interweaved somatic therapy through her business program
- Take a deeper look at the 12-week business accelerator
- Know the rituals on how to keep in touch with your inner self
- Think differently about the concept of yin therapy in business
- We talk in-depth about the importance of meditation to entrepreneurs
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
Stay tuned next week when we cover Show Up and own your success feat. Suzi Dafnis. We cover lots, including learning how to overcome resistance in your business. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
Links & resources mentioned in the episode: