Learn how to optimise your brain’s health to become a high performer
When our brains are not at their best — when we are not at the peak of our mental performance — we feel sluggish, tired, and unproductive.
What if you could finally resolve the problem of being unproductive and falling short on promises with your business? What if you could get more results with less effort while enjoying a healthier brain?
In this episode of We Are Podcast, we are talking with Matt Gallant and Mark Effinger, the founders of Nootopia. Nootopia is a revolutionary formula that unlocks your brain’s full focus, concentration, and creativity. Hear the impact of how they support entrepreneurs to be successful through their life-changing Nootopia formulas.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn how Matt Gallant and Mark “Mr Noots” Effinger, who are the founders of Nootopia, support brain health and improve cognitive function for their clients
- Hear the backstory of their partnership in the business
- Discover how Mr Noots transitioned from his software company to the creation of nootropics
- Learn how the nervous system and brain chemistry are highly distinctive
- Hear us talk about launching Nootopia through a podcast
- Take a deeper look at the Nootopia products, what they do, and who they are for
- Discover why nootropics are unique
- Learn the true essence of persuasion—a key to a successful business
- Rethink your podcast by getting to the top of your mental game
- We talk in-depth about how podcasting is the best development tool for your business
- Check out the nine amazing Nootopia products that we cover. Visit nootopia.com/ronsley and use the promo code “RONSLEY10” for 10% off your purchase.
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to the end, or if you are a regular, thank you. I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on WeArePodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating. It helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that, go to wearepodcast.com/group. It is free.
Stay tuned next week when we’ll talk about Following the inner light feat. Phoebe Greenacre. We cover lots, including learning how to elevate your business by following your inner light. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.