Learn How to Establish Your Credibility and Build Your Network Through Podcasting
Podcasting is a powerful way to establish credibility as an industry expert. Learning how to podcast is also a great way to connect with influencers and key people, and you can use it for future partnerships and collaborations.
In this episode of We Are Podcast, we are talking with Laura Michelle Powers, a celebrity psychic and author of 8 books, including “Rock Your Podcast.” Hear her podcast journey that takes her to many opportunities and how she establishes her credibility over time.
In this episode:
- Learn how Laura Michelle Powers evolved into a celebrity psychic and hosted several podcasts that developed her credibility over time
- Hear her stories being featured on Will Ferrell’s Ron Burgundy podcast and various television shows
- Learn how she started her podcast about spiritual healing
- Understand how to build your network through podcasting
- Understand the importance of the business’ website
- Think about your podcast. Why are you doing it? And why does it matter?
- Take a deeper look at her niche, focusing on writing a book
- Learn how to build partnerships using your podcast
- We talk about tips and advice for new podcasters
All this and more, on this week’s episode of We Are Podcast.
Next week, we’ll talk about The Key to High-performance feat. Matt Gallant & Mark Effinger. We cover lots, including how to optimise your brain’s health. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
Links & resources mentioned in the episode:
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download