Learn how the limbic brain works for your audience
Many models in the world try to describe how businesses work. Some focus on systems and procedures, others on marketing and communications, and some even discuss financial and operational forecasts.
In this episode of the show, we are talking with Michael Griffiths, who travels the world sharing his Limbic Advantage model that helps thousands of entrepreneurs how to track their business growth and build great relationships with clients. Hear his insights on how we can help shape our audience’s paradigm of thinking through podcasting.
In this episode:
- Learn how Michael Griffiths helps business owners fast-track their business growth with his unique Limbic Advantage model
- Learn the analogy of basketball with a business
- Hear us talk about his journey as a podcaster
- Understand how podcasts help shape your audience’s paradigm of thinking
- Know the impact of listening to podcasts every day
- Take a deeper look at the Limbic Advantage model
- Learn how to get more referrals for your business
- Understand how to see your business as a million little moments
- Think differently about how conscious awareness turns into a habit in building an industry
- We talk in-depth about the comparison of limbic and cortex brains
All this and more on this week’s episode of Should I Start A Podcast.
Make sure you listen to the end. I’ll break down this episode to give you three small steps you can execute right now to help you take this listening experience into execution experience. Also, if you know a business owner who needs to hear an episode about why a podcast is the best business development tool, please share it with them.
Pretty Please. Enjoy the show.
After you listen to this episode, I would love you to take these three small steps that will help you <make a better connection with your audience>:
- Speak your truth
- Analyse your audience
- Find where they are
What you pick as your strategies to grow will depend on where you are at in your business. Pick the right strategy for where you are, not where you want to be.
These are three small steps that, if you execute, irrespective of where you are at in your business and podcasting journey, will make a massive impact on your making your podcast more profitable & more impactful.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to the end, or if you are a regular, thank you. I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on ShouldIStartAPodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating. It helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that, go to wearepodcast.com/group. It is free.
Stay tuned next week when we’ll talk about Using your podcast to establish your credibility feat. Laura Powers. We cover lots, including how to podcast is also a great way to connect with influencers and key people you can use for future partnerships and collaborations. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.