Learn how to optimise, systemise, and innovate your business
Many projects are available to an entrepreneur who is juggling different balls. During this time, the business is also experiencing a ton of opportunities. Things like that will constantly escape our attention if we don’t organise our work after completion.
In this episode, we talk with Charles Gaudet, a coach who helps entrepreneurs get predictable business profits. He also talks about how the podcast has been an incredible conversion tool to attract more clients.
In this episode:
- Learn how Charles Gaudet, a coach and an entrepreneur, is growing his business
- Hear us talk about his life as an entrepreneur since the age of 4
- Understand what “done is better than perfect” means
- Learn what a marketing funnel is in your business
- Take a deeper look into how to podcast consumption drives conversion
- Know the ecosystem for entrepreneurs
- Rethink your business by remaining consistent in what you do
- Understand why podcasting requires commitment
- Hear us talk about the strategy to help your business grow
- We talk in-depth about optimisation, systemisation, and innovation in business
- And think differently about the benefit of working with a coach
All this and more on this week’s episode of Should I Start A Podcast.
Make sure you listen to the end. I’ll break down this episode to give you three small steps you can execute right now to help you take this listening experience into execution experience. Also, if you know a business owner who needs to hear an episode about why a podcast is the best business development tool, please share it with them.
Pretty Please. Enjoy the show.
After you listen to this episode, I would love you to take these three small steps that will help you <optimise, systemise and innovate in your business>:
- Make a list of what you do regularly. Here at We Are Podcast, we call it Recurring Regular Reps.
- Capture the way you do things right now.
- Make constant small improvements to the process.
What you pick as your strategies to grow will depend on where you are at in your business. Pick the right strategy for where you are, not where you want to be.
These are three small steps that, if you execute, irrespective of where you are at in your business and podcasting journey, will make a massive impact on your making your podcast more profitable & more impactful.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to, the end, or if you are a regular, thank you. I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on ShouldIStartAPodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating. It really helps people find us.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that, go to wearepodcast.com/group. It is free.
We Are Podcast 2022 – It is happening this year. For the latest announcements on Australia’s first podcasting conference for business owners, join the free group wearepodcast.com/group
Stay tuned next week when we talk about The Limbic Advantage model feat. Michael Griffiths. We cover lots, including how podcasts help shape your audience’s paradigm of thinking. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download