Learn how to be the voice of change in your industry
Did you ever wish you had a second chance at something? Ever wonder what its like for someone who lives their whole life making sure other people get second chances? Today’s conversation is with Coss Marte who was in jail for 6 years, came out to start a business that gives second chances to people that have been to prison. His voice and his mission is entirely focused on that.
In this episode you will:
- Learn how Coss Marte got featured on the Ellen Degeneres Show
- Understand the journey of someone that making sure his voice is heard
- Learn to be spontaneous how to roll with change
- Take a deeper look at ConBody and how a convict started a fitness company
- We answer a question about how to bootstrap it when demand increases
- Rethink how you use your voice by using it
- Understand how we take for granted our freedoms of using our voices
- Hear us talk about taking NO for an answer
- Learn how the foundations of good work ethic is the key to making progress
- Think differently about people that come out of the prison system
- We talk in-depth about how Coss is now going to testify in Congress to change laws around the people he serves.
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Should I Start A Podcast.
Make sure you listen to the end … I’ll break down this episode to give you 3 small steps you can execute right now to help you take this listening experience into execution experience. Also, if you know a business owner that needs to hear an episode about why a podcast is the best business development tool, please share an episode with them.
Pretty Please. Enjoy the show.
After you listen to this episode I would love you to take these 3 small steps that will help you Be the voice of change:
- Be grateful for the opportunity
- Get the truth in people’s faces and catch the eyes of the right people
- Take no for an answer and Be the overworked fool
What you pick as your strategies to grow will depend on where you are at in your business. Pick the right strategy for where you are at and not where you want to be.
These are 3 small steps that if you execute, irrespective of where you are at in your business and podcasting journey will make a huge impact on your making your podcast more profitable & more impactful.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on ShouldIStartAPodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
We Are Podcast 2022 – It is happening this year. For the latest announcements on Australia’s first podcasting conference for business owners, join the free group wearepodcast.com/group
Stay tuned next week when we going to cover having conversations with people you might not agree with, featuring Kiri-Maree Moore. We cover lots including the perspectives different conversations give us and the impact of having 2 podcasts. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
If you’ve never heard of our work before, there are 3 things that I think you would benefit from right now…
1. Listen to this playlist of How to Podcast for Business.
2. Get the the Recurring Results Roadmap (if you haven’t already).
Having worked with thousands of business owners to create a podcast for their business, I’ve created The Recurring Results Roadmap for Podcasters™.
It’s a step-by-step guide to growing your business to 7+ figures using your podcast.
Importantly, it removes the guesswork so you know exactly what to focus on at all times to generate that recurring revenue.
The best part? It’s personalised, free and it lets you get started straight away.
If this is your first time here, this is Should I Start A Podcast. I’m Ronsley Vaz. Each week you’ll hear me, and a star-studded guest lineup, dig deep into the podcasting process. We’ll bring you tactics, tips and tricks to use in your own podcasting journey. We’ll teach you how to build an audience. And we’ll show you how to keep them coming back, show after show.
So if you want to start a podcast, or expand your current audience, this is the show for you.
Here is the transcript of the entire episode for those who like to read …