Learn how to manage your podcast effectively
Did you want to become more efficient with your podcast? Did you want to learn from someone who is deep inside the podcasting world? From someone who sees more podcasts than .01% of the podcasters out there? Well, Rob Walch, who was inducted into the Podcasting Hall of Fame in 2016. He is the Vice President of Libsyn Enterprise and Platform Partnerships, having joined Libsyn in 2007, Prior to joining Libsyn he founded podCast411, Inc in 2004.
In this episode you will:
- Learn how to make your content creation easier
- Understand how podcasting has changed in the last 20 years
- Learn to make money indirectly from your podcast
- Take a deeper look at PodFade and how to avoid it with the right frame of mind
- We answer a question about how to create your podcast that lasts
- Rethink your perspective by looking at your audience objectively
- Understand how many podcasts are ‘really’ active on Apple Podcasts
- Hear us talk about the podcasting space and whether it is saturated
- Learn how the foundations of media hosting work for you and where to host your podcast
- Think differently about how you look at hosting your podcast
- We talk in-depth about how to manage your podcast and all the spinning plates that come with that
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Should I Start A Podcast.
Make sure you listen to the end … I’ll break down this episode to give you 3 small steps you can execute right now to help you take this listening experience into execution experience. Also, if you know a business owner that needs to hear an episode about why a podcast is the best business development tool, please share an episode with them.
Pretty Please. Enjoy the show.
After you listen to this episode I would love you to take these 3 small steps that will help you manage your podcast more effectively:
- Create your podcast on what you are passionate about and not what is popular
- Rethink success. Its not about the downloads.
- It is also about the downloads. Getting new listeners is key. Make sure you have a regular calendar appointment for yourself to actively get new listeners.
What you pick as your strategies to grow will depend on where you are at in your business. Pick the right strategy for where you are at and not where you want to be.
These are 3 small steps that if you execute, irrespective of where you are at in your business and podcasting journey will make a huge impact on your making your podcast more profitable & more impactful.
If this is the first episode you’ve listened to all the way to the end or if you are a regular, thank you … I love that you are here. Check out our back catalogue on ShouldIStartAPodcast.com, subscribe to the show and give me a review and rating, it really helps us get found more.
If you are a business owner podcaster and want to join others just like you in a group where we share tactics & ideas on what’s working (or not) for us when it comes to using our podcast in the best possible way. For more on that go to wearepodcast.com/group … it is free.
We Are Podcast 2022 – It is happening this year. For the latest announcements on Australia’s first podcasting conference for business owners, join the free group wearepodcast.com/group
Stay tuned next week when we going to cover using your podcast to discuss the taboo and uncomfortable with the amazing Dr. Sherry Walling. We cover lots including writing from the heart & creating meaningful work. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, much love.
If you’ve never heard of our work before, there are 3 things that I think you would benefit from right now…
1. Listen to this playlist of How to Podcast for Business.
2. Get the the Recurring Results Roadmap (if you haven’t already).
Having worked with thousands of business owners to create a podcast for their business, I’ve created The Recurring Results Roadmap for Podcasters™.
It’s a step-by-step guide to growing your business to 7+ figures using your podcast.
Importantly, it removes the guesswork so you know exactly what to focus on at all times to generate that recurring revenue.
The best part? It’s personalised, free and it lets you get started straight away.
If this is your first time here, this is Should I Start A Podcast. I’m Ronsley Vaz. Each week you’ll hear me, and a star-studded guest lineup, dig deep into the podcasting process. We’ll bring you tactics, tips and tricks to use in your own podcasting journey. We’ll teach you how to build an audience. And we’ll show you how to keep them coming back, show after show.
So if you want to start a podcast, or expand your current audience, this is the show for you.
Here is the transcript of the entire episode for those who like to read …