Happiness doesn’t have to be an unattainable fairy tale that only happens for some people and not you. What if by just implementing a few key principals into your everyday routine, you could find happiness and change your entire life?
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re looking for some easy ways to improve your podcast and your life for the better, then this episode is for you.
On this episode of Should I Start a Podcast, we hear an amazing talk from Carla and Emma Pappas, otherwise known as The Merrymaker Sisters. Carla and Emma are entrepreneurs, podcasters and Instagram influencers who really live up to their names. These sisters are always merry and joyous, and they want everyone around them to be as merry and joyous as they can be as well.
Carla and Emma believe that finding more happiness in your life will spill over to your work as well. Improving your life by using their easy and fun tips will inevitably improve your podcast and all your business endeavours as well.
Also Within This Episode:
- The five key things to finding more happiness in your life
- How Carla and Emma learned to Blog with ProBlogger
- How changing your diet can change your whole life
- How to stop the loop of negative thoughts
- How to ask better questions on your podcasts by being in the moment
- Why the future doesn’t exist
- Why gratitude is a game-changer
- How to practice being happy
The Merrymaker Sisters website
The Merrymaker Sisters on Instagram
Podcast (start-a-podcast): Play in new window | Download