Dan Norris is a passionate entrepreneur with an obsession for content marketing. His content has been described by Joe Pulizzi, the content marketing godfather himself, as “must read”. Dan was voted Australia’s top small business blogger by Australia’s largest business magazine, Smarter Business Ideas in 2013.
Dan is the co-founder in WP Curve, one of the world’s fastest growing WordPress support companies. WP Curve provides unlimited small WordPress fixes 24 / 7 for $79 per month.
In this episode we talk about:
- Having all the time in the world.
- Dan’s “Secret” to having a balanced life.
- The 7-Day Start Up Success.
- Impressions on Podcasting.
- How is Podcast relationship-wise.
- Why is Podcasting “HOT” now.
- Multi-tasking and Podcasting.
- WP-Curve Success.
- Systems and Process: Key to going from havoc to scale.
- Automation and Delegation.
- Content Machine – Dan’s third book.
- Books: Business cards on steroids.
- Being a writer.
- Self-Publishing vs Publisher.
- Building something physical is realistic.
- A day with Dan Norris.
- Dan Norris on Food.
- Its not something you arrive at – its an ongoing thing.
When someone is considering a podcast as a medium, how do I know if it’s for me? How complicated is it to do a podcast?
- Podcasts should “Stand-out”.
- Podcasts are constantly changing.
- Talk to and about your audience.
- Metric systems don’t matter anymore.
What are the most important things to consider?
- Physical Activity
- Switching Off
- Fail less: Learn Quickly
- Podcasts make you feel important.
Where to find Dan
Listen and Watch the full speech used in the intro – Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do
Download or Play the Episode below
Podcast: Play in new window | Download