We can all see that the world is changing, fast. The last decade has seen immeasurable advances in content creation, and keeping up with trends whilst trying to maintain your sanity is no easy feat. What we could really use is a little podcast management therapy.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you
This week’s Should I Start A Podcast episode is with the charismatic Andrew Griffiths, Australia’s #1 small business author, with 12 books now sold in over 60 countries. Today, Andrew intimately discusses his own trying experiences, and sheds some light on key points that will make us all better creators. He shares the undeniable importance of good planning, why seeking relevance in an ever changing world is crucial for your survival, and why “likes” and “shares” are definitely not the be all and end all.
You don’t want to miss this podcast, which also includes:
- How Andrew gets his audience to do the work for him
- How being authentic brings in the love
- Why content creation is now a two way street with your audience
- The reason why thinking in terms of decades will boost you forward
- How to keep your content significant
- Why getting a co-conspirator is the key to evolving
- How to contend with your haters
Andrew Griffiths – Website
Andrew Griffiths – Blog
Andrew Griffiths – LinkedIn
Andrew Griffiths – Facebook
Andrew Griffiths – YouTube