Our latest episode is something a little different. Recently I was lucky enough to sit on a Networx panel with two other successful Australian podcasters: Stevie Dillon of Stevie Says Social and Phoebe Parsons of Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck.
Our conversation was one part fun, one part hilarious and one part incredibly useful for fledgling podcasters. Each of the panelists has a pretty funny and random way that they came to be successful, but along the way they’ve picked up some very useful pieces of advice.
Here’s what we all talked about:
- Each of our ‘how did we get here’ stories
- Our panelists’ tech setups
- Monetising your podcast
- Our creative processes (which are quite different)
- How we find our guests
- Why podcasting is all about constant learning
- The secrets of good post production
- Why audio has become so prolific
Stevie Says Social – Website
Stevie Says Social – Instagram
Stevie Says Social – Facebook
Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck – Facebook
Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck – Instagram