Finding the good in the negative can really make you a stronger business owner and make your business better than you could ever imagine.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
This week’s episode is one from the vault with the incredible Andrew Griffiths, Australia’s #1 small business author with 12 books now sold in over 60 countries. Andrew’s passion is to inspire entrepreneurs by sharing his own experiences and this episode is a testament to that. He shares the power of storytelling, the importance of learning how to better engage with an audience, the importance of planning and understanding, why podcasting seriously hot and why being relevant is better if you want to stay ahead and succeed.
Andrew also shares with us:
- The connection of stories which people can relate to and resonate with.
- The struggle that some people have with connecting.
- Andrew’s programs on how to easily connect and create the right connections through storytelling.
- How funny and great stories can motivate and change opinions for some people?
- The importance of having few parameters and maintaining guidelines when telling stories.
- Raw stories are hotter and get the most response; the real connection and the real engagement.
- The importance of authentic and real stories that have relevance to the audience.
- The stories that we all need to share.
- Interesting information that creates engagement.
- The importance of creating a list of interesting stories and anecdotes.