If you’re looking for a way to spice up and grow your business, then today’s episode of Should I start a Podcast with Marty Vids has the information you need. A former stand up comedian, improv performer, and comedy night organizer, Marty has been in the business of making people laugh for a long time. He is a business owner, podcaster and mentor that takes a different perspective. Marty utilises real life personal and business experience and actions to assist people to get results.
I talk to Marty about how his former life’s monkey business helped to generate a six-figure business of his own. In the episode, Marty also goes over the steps to starting a profitable podcast and growing it into a thriving business. He also covers the business coaching industry and how it can be a supporting revenue stream for your main business.
Also covered in the episode:
- The value of failing more than once
- The difference between average and world-class performers
- Why you should present yourself as the expert
- What beer and mustaches have to do with podcasting
- Why only 3% of business owners make a million dollars
- Why the synergy between comedy and business is similar
- Why you shouldn’t look for a real job
- How to get yourself to pay attention to the numbers
- How passion can motivate you to do the impossible
- Why you should be the thought leader of your niche