Become an AI Geek: level 2
30 lessons to delegating your business to Artificial Intelligence
Discover How AI Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars and Over 14+ Hours Per Week
With This Step-by-Step 30-Day Course … WITHOUT You Needing Any Tech Experience.
For the first time ever…
I’m opening up the kimono to the public. I am exposing the insider secrets for how smart, savvy entrepreneurs can take advantage of A.I. technology today to blow past their competitors.
Let me start with asking you to think of AI or Artificial Intelligence like smart computer helpers. And for the next 30 days, I want to show you how to use these smart computer helpers to do all our business tasks. Come, let's learn…
See the truth is:
- You’re already busy… and trying to keep up with the technology changes is a full time job you cant do.
- You’re worried about what are the best leverage points in your business, because when you focus on those, you’re business rapidly grows.
- If you don’t adopt the tech changes that are unfolding today, you and your business could easily be left behind.
That’s why I would like to introduce you to this 30-day Become an AI Geek Course, showing you how to easily adopt the cutting-edge writing assistant for online entrepreneurs.
This course is designed to make your writing process faster, more efficient, and more effective than ever before. With its AI capabilities, this will help you improve your website copy, email marketing campaigns, social media posts, and more.
When You Join Us You Will:
- Discover how you don’t need the decades of study in computer science (like I have) to easily improve all aspects of your business.
- Know how to cut costs and save your business thousands of dollars each month, massively boosting your profitability.
- Be creating marketing content and sales material that will blow past your competitors, bringing in more leads and sales than you have before.
…and well, theres a ton more benefits. What you will get when you sign up is ...
- 30 AI lessons delivered to your inbox with prompts, video training & homework (see the lesson list below) 👇 .
- A trial version of WriteFlow with the Inception menu active, so that you can create amazing 🤩 (midJourney & ChatGPT) prompts.
- A shortcut link to connect Siri to OpenAI, so that you can voice 🗣️ command artificial intelligence.
- An extensive list of all my ChatGPT Prompts 🧠 (see image below), so you can ask AI to do anything you can imagine.
- A community of AI Geeks and regular office hours to ask questions 🙋♂️
Just Take A Sneak Peak To See Whats Inside:
Lesson 1: Introduction to AI and Logical Thinking
Lesson 2: The Four Key Aspects of AI Delegation
Lesson 3: Crafting Effective AI Prompts
Lesson 4: Personalizing Copy with AI
Lesson 5: Increasing Productivity with AI
Lesson 6: AI for SEO Keyword Research
Lesson 7: Creating Social Media Posts from Transcripts with AI
Lesson 8: Summarizing Zoom Calls with AI
Lesson 9: AI-powered Editing
Lesson 10: Validating a New Product, Business, or Creation
Lesson 11: Avoid Burnout - Using AI to Organize Your To-Do List
Lesson 12: Writing Emails that Matter with AI
Lesson 13: Creating Your Business' Operating Procedures
Lesson 14: Traveling the Planet with AI
Lesson 15: Transcribing with AI
Lesson 16: Editing Your Podcast with AI
Lesson 17: Letting AI Pick the B-roll for Your Reels
Lesson 18: Writing Articles with AI
Lesson 19: Your Podcast Show Notes with AI
Lesson 20: Repurposing Your Podcast with AI
Lesson 21: ChatGPT with Siri on Your iPhone
Lesson 22: Using Copywriting Techniques with AI for Convincing Copy
Lesson 23: Plan Your Week, Month, Year Using AI
Lesson 24: Get Healthier with AI
Lesson 25: Ask Better Questions Using AI
Lesson 26: Be a Better CEO Using AI
Lesson 27: Write Headlines with AI
Lesson 28: Create Insanely Unique Images with AI
Lesson 29: Mastering Prompt Engineering
Lesson 30: Get Focused and Execute with AI
Become an AI Geek with only a 5-10 minutes a day. This course is going to get you light years ahead of your competitors.
As a computer scientist with a Masters' in Software Engineering, I wan't you to see AI the way I do and avoid these 7 pitfalls:
- Shying from AI: Giving AI the cold shoulder, missing out on the game-changing benefits.
- Bungling AI tools: Juggling AI haphazardly, like using a fork to cut a steak.
- Underusing AI: Sticking to the basics, not exploring AI's full powerhouse potential.
- Wonky prompts: Crafting confusing prompts, getting garbled AI responses in return.
- Disregarding AI ethics: Turning a blind eye to responsible AI practices, inviting trouble.
- Stalled growth: Coasting on autopilot, forfeiting chances to learn and evolve.
- Clumsy execution: Fiddling with AI tools, squandering precious time and energy.
The geeks are going to inherit the world, and I want you to hop on board, become an AI Geek, and let's conquer the AI world together.
The only real questions right now is: Are you ready to make the shift, or do you prefer staying in the good ol' comfort zone?
I promise you, that you'll finish this course and tell me that you would've paid more. So, your mission should you choose to accept, is to finish the course and become an AI Geek.
What you'll get when you join right now...
- 30 lessons delivered to your inbox with prompts, video training & homework.
- A trial version of WriteFlow with the Inception menu active, so that you can create amazing (midJourney & ChatGPT) prompts.
- A shortcut link to connect Siri to OpenAI, so that you can voice command artificial intelligence.
- An extensive list of all my ChatGPT Prompts (see image below), so you can ask AI to do anything you can imagine.
- A community of AI Geeks and regular office hours
Don't know me?
My name is Ronsley.
I am an entrepreneur, speaker, author, and podcaster. I'm best known for helping entrepreneurs and changemakers use their voice for change, refine their arguments for scale, and grow their businesses for impact.
I am the author of Amplify, a TED speaker, the creator of podcast brands for actors, athletes, entrepreneurs, politicians, and influencers. I have interviewed more than 1,500 people, created over 1,100 podcasts for businesses, brands and personalities, and has been listened to over 5 million times in 133 countries.
I have an engineering degree in computer science, a masters in software engineering and an mba is psychology and leadership. In 2023 I have spoken on multiple stages worldwide on artificial intelligence and how businesses need to use this technology to be more productive, effective and authentic.