Are you lost when it comes to LinkedIn? Are you looking for a way to make meaningful connections to build your podcast? This week’s episode of Should I Start a Podcast is what you’ve been waiting for. We have LinkedIn master Adam Houlahan on deck with his keynote speech he gave at We Are Podcast 2015.
Adam has the #1 searched LinkedIn profile in Australia, with thousands of connections. He’s the bestselling author of The LinkedIn Playbook, Social Media Secret Sauce and Better Business, Better Life, Better World. Adam shares with us the top three things you can do right now to vastly improve your LinkedIn profile. He shares strategies to build both an audience platform for your podcast as well as ways to reach out to guests across the social media network.
You don’t want to miss this podcast, which also includes:
- Why you need a strategy for your LinkedIn profile
- The tools you can use to make LinkedIn more time effective
- Why LinkedIn’s power is through one-on-one connections
- How automating interactions can work for you
- The reason a great image is essential for your profile
- The best place to highlight what you do
- How having different summaries can work for your needs
- Why you want to push people from LinkedIn to your own mailing list