Annemarie Cross – also known and referred to by her colleagues and community as ‘The Podcasting Queen’ – is a Brand & Communications Strategist helping clients design and launch powerful online and offline marketing strategies – specifically their very own Podcast Series (where she helps them every step of the way with her ‘Done For You offering’) so that they can finally get noticed, hired and paid what they’re worth.
She has been listed among the Top 25 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs, Top 50 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs, and Top 100 Small Business Podcasts worldwide by well-known and respected small business websites, including Entrepreneur.com, where she continues to share her Brand, Communication & Podcasting for Publicity and Profit strategies with entrepreneurs and small businesses globally.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why and when Annemarie Cross started her podcasting journey
- How podcasting helps Annemarie and other entrepreneurs and small businesses
- How to market your service and convert a lead into a client
- The significance of recognising your strengths and understanding your uniqueness
- The key elements and characteristics that help a person to distinguish the unique message of what they’re offering
- How experiences help attract clients and enable entrepreneurs to communicate
- How to make ourselves unique
- The importance of knowing what your client needs
- Perfection as an excuse for avoiding rejection
- The journey that led to Annemarie Cross starting her podcasting network, Ambitious Entrepreneur
- How the Ambitious Entrepreneur podcast network works and the services that they offer
- The topics that excite Annemarie and how she elevates a conversation with her guest
- Who should not start a podcast
- How every businesses can benefit from a podcast
- How Annemarie makes money from podcasting
- What Annemarie thinks about podcasting right now
What would’ve made it easier?
‘The impact was incredible. We were able to bring our inspiring stories, tips and strategies around the career industry on a weekly basis. It actually generated visibility, relationships and opportunities across the world through the networks we were building that we never expected.’
How complicated is it to do a podcast?
‘There is work involved. You are planning a show and putting it together. If you are not really passionate about it and it doesn’t come through in your voice, you are creating that experience and you will lose your audience really quickly.’
What are the most important things to consider in building a business online?
‘You have to find the right strategy. It might be better to then have your call-to-action to a higher level program.’
Where to find Annemarie Cross