For most people in the marketing space, the audience is always front and centre in all content that is produced. But what if, instead of focusing on the audience you spend the time focusing on your guest? Ensuring quality content that will ultimately also reach further with your audience.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast, build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more.
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast or simply looking for a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
On this episode of Should I Start a Podcast Ronsley is a guest on Communicate Influence – the only podcast and magazine for creative minds in communications, marketing, and writing, hosted by Sheelagh Caygill.
Sheelagh is a journalist, communications, and content marketing professional focused on creating powerful content that ultimately helps organizations fulfil their goals and evolve.
She is a skilled communicator and has delivered results in the following areas: copywriting, media relations, thought leadership ghostwriting, social media marketing, public relations, and SEO.
Ronsley and Sheelagh discuss Ronsley’s new podcast, the Psychology of Entrepreneurship and his journey through the inner workings of the entrepreneur’s mind and getting to the root of impostor syndrome.
Also within this episode:
- How the patterns of your childhood influence your adult life
- The way that as a child you learn to temper your thoughts and successes
- Why Ronsley is still seeking out his Father’s approval
- What going bankrupt and being in a make it or break it situation lead to some of Rosnley’s greatest successes
- How Ronsley deals with being an introvert and doing ‘all the things’
- Rosnley’s thought process on creating Bond Appetit and his first episode
- The advice Rosnley has for new podcasters
- Why allowing guests to have a deeper conversation with themselves is a great step in having create content
- The reason why Ronsley believes the focus should be on the guest before the listener
- How changing up your interview locations between virtual and face to face can create better podcast content for your listener