Marketing is much more than taking a product or service and selling it to a consumer – it is about nuance, connection and most importantly, building relationships.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
Building your reputation as an expert in your field is a fantastic way to increase your business opportunities. And if anyone knows how to leverage this approach it’s Louisa Dahl. As a digital marketing expert, author, podcaster and founder of the digital marketing events and training company, Interactive Minds, Louisa has deconstructed the strategies of the best in the business, and put them into practice herself.
In this episode of Should I Start a Podcast we are a fall on the wall at Louisa’s presentation at We Are Podcast 2017. Louisa shares her essential strategies and tips on how to leverage what you’re already doing to build your reputation and grow the opportunities for your business.
In this practical presentation, Louisa covers:
- Relationships and why they are so important
- Results – and why everything hinges on them
- Reputation – and how you can develop yours
- Leveraging what you’re doing now for future customers, projects or campaigns
- Being deliberate – a lesson learned from industry leaders
- Building relationships – consciously and deliberately
- Elevating your reputation
- Results – the importance of KPIs and the 80/20 rule
- Reputation – connecting through content and adding value
Louisa Dahl: LinkedIn
Interactive Minds Website
Join Interactive Minds’ Facebook Group
Interactive Minds Podcast
80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshal
If you want to be proud of the voice you’re sending out into the stratosphere, download the comprehensive 81 Point Checklist here and get ready to launch your audio marketing machine.