Creating content is a proven format to building your brand and making connections with your audience – but being able to monetise that process is a win/win many entrepreneurs strive for.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest line-up, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
If you’re listening to Should I STart a Podcast, chances are you are interested in starting a podcast or making your existing podcast successful. There’s an even bigger chance that you dream of making your podcast financially sustainable.
On this episode we grab a front row seat and tune in to Kate Erickjson’s presentation at We Are Podcast 2017. Kate is one-half of the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast, and has a few hot tips for how to make that happen. At We Are Podcast 2017, she was gracious enough to share how she went from jobless to working with a highly-successful program.
Here’s what she covers in her talk:
- How losing her job made Kate hyper-focused on what mattered
- What freedom really means and how to achieve it
- How to make your content valuable to other people
- What you need to do to make your shows consistent
- The steps needed to create an effective sales funnel for your program
- The power of scheduling
- How to define your avatar
- What systems can do to create freedom