Drew worked in and out of Titan Sheds for the last 25 years and recently created Titan Lite Shed Parts within the Titan Group Of Companies which is a large success for Titan’s 100,000 strong customer base.
Drew realised he knew alot of people and felt like he could talk to anyone about anything. So he started a podcast show and advertised it all over the world; Gold Coast vs Drew Kruck. “Everyone Good, who were once bad, tell a great story”
In this episode we talk about:
- Drew Krucks experience working in his Father’s company “Titan Garage”
- How Drew’s father made himself successful and built Titan Garage running for 24 years
- The 55 commercial Drew’s did which made him popular
- Finding own things that makes us proud of
- The beauty of their company through the years which hasn’t change
- The different stories behind their company
- The real advantage of podcasting
- What’s Drew Kruck’s ultimate lifestyle
- Finding out what to do in the next twenty years
- His realization in choosing to meet people on podcast and talking to positive people
- How he met Steve Dart from Pulse X and ended up speaking in Steve’s show and producing that show
- The importance of setting goals and actual things in mind that must be done
- How podcasting changed his next level of personal life?
- The achievements Drew managed to achieve so far as a result in starting a podcast
- His experienced back from early 2013
- The re-connection to people to form massive networking
- Choosing what’s right and wrong and meeting great people
- His fear in starting a podcast
- The beautiful things happened to him when he started podcasting
- The massive crowd he’s getting from people that he can’t stand a sad crowd
- Getting stories on tape which leave every stories behind and could passed on to generations
- Why podcasting is hot all of a sudden?
- The advantages of podcasting to change our moods and avoid negativity
When someone is considering a podcast as a medium, how do I know if it’s for me? How complicated is it to do a podcast?
“Through meeting Steve Dart from Pulse X and it was just through that experienced. Choosing to meet on podcast, talking to positive people and some of my friend is like “I don’t think you’re ready to speak on the show.” And now I’m podcasting on his show and producing that show and we speak entrepreneurs every day. I don’t know where it end up but I know this is the start. Podcasting is the greatest thing that happened to me recently that started the next level of my personal life.
I’m on episode 64 in my own show now and I have reconnected. Just by one hour without checking out Facebook on my iPhone. That all it takes to completely reconnect with people and form massive networking. It was on February 10 that I went “I’m scared but I’m going to start a podcast and I really like it. ”
Which podcast should I follow, why and how often?
“Like I said The Joe Rogan experience. Another comedian Bill Burr. He has a money morning podcast and He’s just sort of an angry guy. He’s kind a like my dad. He doesn’t have guests. He’s quite popular. I guess I always kind listen to a few and got ride into Dave Jackson. The school of podcasting. I’m always playing that on Sunday nights while I barbecue some ribs or something. I find that sort of neutralizes me if I listen to podcasters, you know tips of podcasting.
It’s funny how you get to know someone’s voice then after a while you don’t judge them at all. They just a part of your mind and now here you is being a great interviewer. I’ll go for blast of some comedy. The legion of skanks. He’s the reason I know to these particular comedy podcast, is kind of what I actually want to happen in a Gold coast. ”
Where to find Drew Kruck
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+DrewKruck