Learning the path that others took to their success can provide a roadmap you can replicate for your own journey.
Welcome to Should I Start A Podcast where each week Ronsley Vaz, with the help of a star-studded entrepreneurial guest lineup, explores why you should start a podcast; build an audience, and how to keep them hungry for more. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, or simply finding a better way to get your message out to your audience, then this is the podcast for you.
For today’s episode we are going way back to the second episode and giving the chat with John Lee Dumas another listen. John Lee Dumas is the Founder and Host of EntrepreneurOnFire, awarded ‘Best of iTunes 2013′. John interviews the most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week and has been featured in Forbes, INC, & TIME Magazine.
John shares with us what did he thought about podcasting before launching his business, the kind of impact podcasting has had on his business, why being an avid listener of podcasts and reader of Entrepreneurship books led him to being successful online Entrepreneur. He also discusses his willingness to put the time and effort to to be an Entrepreneur On Fire and how to find unique opportunity in your own niche.
If that wasn’t enough in this already incredible conversation, he also discussed:
- The massive directories where every podcasts can be found which brings massive traffic every single day
- The importance of creating podcasts that we are passionate about
- Being focus to make a unique, valuable and distinguish show as possible
- The EOFire (The Entrepreneur on Fire)
- John Lee’s objectives to inspire people, a mission to share , a mindset of abundance and focusing on the positives
- The health and overall success of EOFire
- How they manage failures?
- Their pretty big failures experienced but heading to massive success
- The importance of sharing their income report to their listeners to avoid the same mistakes that they made
- The definition of success and failures