Chris Krimitsos is something of a freak of nature. The man has inhuman energy, and at any point seems to be involved in a hundred different businesses.
This makes him an incredibly valuable person to listen to and learn from. On the latest episode of Should I Start a Podcast, Chris and I chat about how he created a highly-successful, international podcasting conference, how he grows his podcast subscription numbers and the slightly terrifying future of content creation.
He’s a big personality and always knows how to make me laugh. You won’t want to miss this one.
We also chat about:
- Why Chris puts money at the bottom of his priorities
- How to run a successful conference
- Why podcasters are the people Chris loves to hang out with
- The best program for adding subscribers to your podcast
- The difference between YouTubing and podcasting
- Crazy ideas that work on new mediums like live streaming
- How artificial intelligence is going to change the media world
- How to find your competitive advantage