This episode of Should I Start a Podcast sees Ronsley heading over to the Do Well & Do Good podcast with Dorothy Illson, a show that promotes the idea of being both successful and philanthropic.
Throughout the episode, Ronsley recounts the story of how he went from being more than $400,000 in debt to running a successful company and several hot podcasts. The journey had plenty of enlightening (and terrifying) moments, and is a great listen for anybody interested in entrepreneurship.
Ronsley and Dorothy also cover:
- How We Are Podcast has helped save an entire village
- Why we have limiting beliefs about money
- How business failure can be the best form of education
- The best way to get out of debt
- How to find product market fit for your idea
- The best way to develop culture within a business
- Why you can start giving back now
- How to get yourself out of those fetal position moments of terror