Whether you’re a beginner and don’t even know how to begin stimulating your creative juices or an intermediate creative who wants to up his/her game, this episode of Should I Start A Podcast is for you. I chat with Emma Franklin Bell, author, entrepreneur, podcaster, artist and former dancer. Emma is the founder of the Beauty Business Academy, cofounder of the Ladies Lounge and her book, “How To Run A Preschool Dance Studio” is one of the leading guides for dance studio owners. Making her the ideal person to turn to for advice on creativity and making a successful business form it.
Emma shares with us how to grow your creative abilities over time to activities that help stimulate your creative juices. She gives her insight into the one thing that often holds creatives back from their true potential as well as a healthy discussion on taking your creative ideas and turning them into a business. Ronsley shares his own insights and experiences with creativity, and how he applies them to his own business, Amplify.
All of this plus even more great pearls of wisdom:
- The steps to unearthing your creativity
- Why author feel like they die after releasing their work
- Why creativity makes you more alive
- Why the creative who doesn’t want to sell and the Salesman who only wants to sells are both wrong
- How the hero’s journey relates to creativity
- Why there is no final destination in business, creativity etc.
- Why Ronsley has no right to have a marketing agency
- The one thing that human beings struggle with most
- The time and place for creativity
- Why execution is more important than ideas