Timothy Moser of the ACE Productivity podcast and the founder of MasterofMemory.com, grew up in the country helping to care for his family’s farm and online business. Milking goats were not uncommon to this guy!
Even with a humble background Timothy had enough drive and passion for pursuing his dream of starting a business that could provide him the lifestyle he knew he could have.
In this episode we talk about:
- A lifestyle around podcasting.
- How Timothy got involved in podcasting?
- The ACE Productivity Show.
- Timothy’s numerous podcasts
- The learning curve giving way to creating Master of Memory and Accelerated Spanish.
- The learning curves involved in creating a very first podcast
- Blogs turned into podcasts.
- The connections made through podcasts mean more.
- Podcasts directing people to business websites.
- Having a podcast as a tool to building up a personal brand.
- Achievements gained from starting a podcast.
- Master of Memory: A Podcast on Memorisation.
- Leads gathered from podcasts are HOT leads.
- Providing unique value to a podcast.
- Filling the “needs” of the audience.
- Helping people change their thinking about learning.
- Teaching people how to learn in the most efficient, effective and fun way.
- How audiences fit in when it comes to timing?
- How to go about creating a sequence to filter audiences?
- Making people want to read their emails rather than stealing their emails.
- Giveaway contests: step one on turning an audience into a client.
- Responding to emails personally to keep clients interested.
- Asking clients for reviews and comments.
- Getting people to say “Yes”.
- Timothy’s adventure in learning Spanish.
- Virtual Working: work wherever, whenever.
- Podcast’s role in increasing revenue.
- Memorising is rote learning.
- Finding fun ways of learning.
- Learning innovations.
- Why is podcasting “Hot” now?
- Finding out if people are interested in listening to you.
- The difference between learning and association, and why the latter may be a more powerful way to think about education.
- How can memory skills help you deal with massive amounts information?
- How memory techniques relate to productivity?
- Fun ways to turn things that aren’t memorable into things that are memorable.
- Some great lessons: dedication is more valuable than time.
What would’ve made it easier/What would you have changed?
“Spending more time with friends and connecting with more people that make you successful. Nothing is more powerful than having friends doing similar stuff. I think if I put more effort into that, then I would have more results much sooner and much faster.”
When someone considers an online business podcast as a medium?
“Doing a podcast a number of times a day takes commitment.”
How often should I podcast?
“As frequently as people want to listen to it and make it as long as people need it to be.”
What differences can a Podcast make?
- Unique value of podcasts
- Selling uniqueness
What are the most important things to consider?
- Learn how to podcast
- Be consistent
- Get a website
- Start building an audience
- Podcasts are personal
- Know what the objective is
- Quality of podcasting is better
Which podcast should I follow, why and how often?
Where to find Timothy Moser