Jacqui Esdaile works for Valmont, an Australian design, project management and construction company responsible for interiors. Jacqui’s role as Creative Director employs her full range of creative and business podcast skills. She ensures every project is given due planning and consideration and the outcome is a true blend of form and function. As part of the Senior Management Team, Jacqui is responsible for the creative output across all offices and her collaborative, open style of management integrates well with her love of design to keep the team ever-focused and pushing for better results.
A natural people-person, Jacqui brings the energy required to generate original ideas tailored to each brief, as well as a strong commercial focus and over a decade of design experience across many industries. Through these attributes Jacqui is able to tailor each project exactly to the client, ensuring creative and core project objectives remain the focus.
Jacqui is driven by innovation and stories of success in challenging the status quo, drawing on them for inspiration in finding better and different ways to achieve an outcome. From co-creating one of Sydney’s best boutique interior design companies, she is now running another successful business – Gravity Coworking shared office space (because one business wasn’t enough!), this woman continues to be driven by other inspiring females and really could take on the world!
In this business podcast episode we talk about:
- Healthy Sleep; productive lifestyle.
- Jacqui’s corporate Life Journey.
- Entrepreneur Energy.
- Being a fun and inspiring entrepreneur.
- Startups and entrepreneurs.
- Her love of interior designs.
- All about Gravity Co-working.
- Learning the benefits of a healthy, happy workspace.
- Economy for business, business for leisure.
- How to build meaningful connections via Podcasting?
- Co-Working – small business development.
- Experiencing the advantages of the positive forces at work.
Where to find Jacqui Esdaile